at Horizon Bay at Hyde Park
Independent Living is designed to cater to those who want a worry-free lifestyle. The hassles of home ownership and maintaining a property only become more difficult to manage as we get older. Grocery shopping, meal planning, and cooking may become cumbersome. If one decides to no longer continue driving, it is easy to become isolated and can make simple tasks like getting to the doctor, or going out to dinner, very problematic.
Our community was designed to help keep our residents as independent for as long as possible, by offering services that take care of day-to-day needs and create opportunities to become engaged in meaningful relationships. We create an environment where meeting new friends is effortless, and becoming a part of new and exciting programs can keep our residents as busy as they want to be. Each of our residents has the privacy they are used to, but now has a new world of social connections at their fingertips. Welcome to TRUE Independent Living at Horizon Bay at Hyde Park…
Our Independent Living residents enjoy:
- Two freshly-prepared meals each day (breakfast plus your choice of lunch or dinner) in our dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation to and from doctor’s appointments as well as the grocery store, banks, and shopping
- Programs and events calendar featuring several opportunities each day to enjoy activities such as fitness classes, featured speakers, group outings, trivia, entertainment, games, and crafts
- Maintenance of apartment, including all appliances and preventative maintenance
- Care associates on-site 24-hours a day and nurses on-site 10-hours a day (always on-call) in the event of an emergency
- Emergency pull-cord in each apartment with optional emergency pendant
- Security guard overnight
- Utilities such as water, electricity, and cable are also included in the monthly service fee
- If bringing a vehicle, assigned parking and valet service are also included
Schedule a Private Visit.
Email us about a Personal Visit!Call or Email Us Today!
P: 813-502-0703 email@example.com
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Paperwork Tutorial
- Contact Us!
- Elder Law
- Floor Plans
- Get to Know Our Community
- Home Page
- Independent Living
- Inside Our Assisted Living Community
- Learn More About Our Community
- Our Brand Promise
- Our Community|Independent Living
- Our Leadership Team
- Our Mission and Culture
- Our Services | Senior Living
- Searching for an Assisted Living Facility
- Thank You
- Virtual Tour – Assisted Living
- What is Home Care?